OCC Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Saturday, October 9, 2010


Hello!  Happy weekend to you!!!  I'm here to share my card sample for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.  This week we have a sketch challenge.  The papers I used come from the Hippy Girl paper pad from Kaiser Craft.  I think I've used all the patterns at least once, except for those big flowers you see in today's card.  The pattern is so big, bold, and bright that it needs to be the center of attention.  This sketch was perfect for that paper.  
The scallops are also part of the Hippy Girl paper pad.  There is a whole page of border die cuts.  The stamp is from the American Crafts stamp set called Enjoy.  I just realized that I used that same stamp on last week's OCC card as well.  I hope you don't mind, but it just goes to show how much I like that set.
I hope you get some crafty time in this week and can play along with us.  Don't miss the other samples using this sketch from the design team at Our Creative Corner.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
{Enjoy the Journey}
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Blue Lagoon, Lipstick Red (Colorbox)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch (SU), Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Embroidery Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals, Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
 Bookmark and Share 

4 comments:

Wendy J. October 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Great card, Dana! I always love the different combination of punches you use.

Sarah Gough October 10, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Very cool - love that paper!

Diane Gilbert October 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Dana this is AWESOME!!! I LOVE that dsp, great card! I like how you layered your sentiment too.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie October 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Great DP and wonderful card! I especially like the orange twine and how you used it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP