A "doilies" card and tag set...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I was tidying up my craft area last night since we're *hopefully* going to be painting and hanging shelves this weekend.  I was making a pile of things I no longer use or need when I came across this sheet of "doilies".  These are from Basic Grey and are from their Nook & Pantry collection.  I could't part with them,but also didn't see how I'd be using them in the future.  I decided to make a set with the same overall look, just different sentiments.  This would make a nice little gift for someone.  Here's how they turned out:




The cards are all 4.25" squares and the tags are 2" x 3.5".  I still have the brown half of the paper to use.  Maybe you'll see me use that one next week.

I almost forgot to mention that this is another attempt at my indoor photography.  I'm getting close, but not quite there yet.

We are having severe weather today.  I need to get this posted before the electricity goes out.  High wind advisory, tornado watch, heavy rain, ugh.  I'm a nervous wreck.  I can't wait until we are all home together tonight.  Obviously there was no outdoor photography today!

Have a great day!
{Doilies Card & Tag Set}
Stamps: Communiqué Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Doilies (Basic Grey), Pink Rhinestones (Michaels), Floss (DMC), Hole Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP