Happy Halloween Treat Bag with Tag

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Hey guys!  I have another fun project to share with you today using Clear & Simple Stamps.  I created a little bag of candy with a handmade tag using the October SOTM, Beware.  

First, I folded up the acetate box, securing it together with sticky tape and filled it with candy corn.  Now for the fun part.
I punched an Orange You Fabulous circle and a slightly larger Perfect Little Black Dress circle.  I stamped the larger spider web on the orange circle with Perfect Little Black Dress ink and glued it to the black circle.  Then I distressed the edges of the black circle.  I stamped the sentiment in black on Creamsicle Cardigan card stock along with a little black spider and then sponged the edges.  I adhered that to the circles using foam dimensionals.  I punched a small hole and threaded some polka dot ribbon through and around the bag handle, and into a lovely bow.

An easy and quick gift as long as you can resist eating all the candy!

Have a great day!
{Happy Halloween Treat Bag}
Stamps: Beware (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Edge Distresser, Small Hole Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Polka Dot Ribbon (Offray), Acetate Bag (Creative Cuts & More), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper October 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

darling box, love the creation!

Jennifer Hogle October 19, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

That is so simple and ADORABLE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP