A "Happy Fall" Card...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Hello!  I couldn't stand it any longer.  I just had to open the new stamp set, Wreath for all Seasons from Papertrey Ink.  It's been sitting here for almost two weeks.  I'm actually surprised I made it this long. I specifically ordered the set for this year's Christmas cards.  

My card is ultra clean and simple.  I started with a kraft card base, scoring at every half inch to add some interest and texture.  I stamped the wreath on some cream card stock and filled in the "berries" with orange rhinestones.  

I used a small hole punch to create notches for the floss.  Not only does this look cool, but it keeps the floss in place as well.  The edges are all inked too, for that rustic effect.

Have a great day!
{Happy Fall}
Stamps: Wreath For All Seasons (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chestnut Roan, Dark Brown (Colorbox)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Embroidery Floss (DMC), Hole Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Scoring Blade
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

The Ossege Family October 13, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Super simple & chic looking. I can't wait to see the stamp set on Friday. Good tip about the floss!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP