You Make Me Smile...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi there!  As you can see, I'm still using up some Indian Summer scraps.  The piece of patterned paper I used is sort of busy and complicated.  It is so pretty and interesting, but I was perplexed by how to use it.

I made this card a couple weeks ago at my "Girls Craft Night" and was not happy about how it turned out.  Initially I just had the patterned paper on the bottom and the sentiment with stitching around the top.  It was kind of boring and and blah.  This morning I added the other half of patterned paper to the top and added some faux stitching beneath it.  I really like how it turned out.  I think it's kind of COOL.
The little leaf next to the sentiment is a rub-on.  It comes from this Basic Grey Olio Rub-On Book that coordinates with Indian Summer.

If you signed up for the Paper Maniac Newsletter, then you received a 15% off Basic Grey products good through June 28th.

I hope you all are having a fantastic day! See you tomorrow.

{You Make Me Smile}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories:  Indian Summer Olio Rub-On Book (Basic Grey),  White Gel Pen (Sakura)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP