Father's Day Cards...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I wanted to share the Father's Day cards I made over the weekend at my "girls craft night".  Recently at craft night we've been bringing stuff that we no longer want or use for the other girls to take.  We keep it in a bin and it is up for grabs to anyone who wants something.  Anyway, my SIL Carrie was getting rid of the tree stamp I used on my card.  As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for masculine cards.

The card base is chocolate chip, then a layer of cork, a layer of ripe avocado and then the image panel is kraft.  The image panel is popped up on foam dimensionals.
There can never be too much of a good thing, so I made three of these.  One for my hubby (from the kids), one for my Dad, and one for my Father-in-law.

Have a great day!

{I'm so grateful for you}
Stamps:  Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink), Pine Trees (Comotion Rubber Stamps)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Kraft, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Geneva Brads (Bazzill), Cork, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP