Thank you for your generosity...

Monday, June 21, 2010


Hey there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It's been a while since I've done a Mojo Monday card, so I thought I would do just that today.  This sketch was a little busy for my taste, but I managed to keep it clean and simple by not using patterned paper on the card base like it shows in the sketch.  The patterned papers that I did choose are pretty simple.  I love the color combination of red, turquoise and yellow.  There is such a happy feel to this card.

This card is full of dimension.  Each layer (except for the yellow cloud layer) are popped up on foam dimensionals.
I hope you all are having a great day!  See ya tomorrow!!!

{Thank you for your generosity}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Love Me Do (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Blue Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Blossom Punch (EK Success), Red Ribbon (Offray), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Red Rhinestone Sticker
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Joanna June 21, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Awesome card...I saw it on MOjo MOn. blog and had to stop by..I just love the clouds and the colors..awesome job! ;)

Suzie McFloozy June 21, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

Gorgeous - lovin those cloud prints and your colour combo rocks x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Bonita Rose June 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

beautiful card gf.. and it's still CAS to me.. love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP