Quick Update

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm not usually away from my blog this long, so I thought I would hop on for a minute to give you an update.  My husband and I spent all day yesterday cleaning up the mess from when I our basement took in some water Sunday night/Monday morning.  We had a big storm here and one of our storm drains clogged up (or collapsed, not sure exactly what yet).

I have a corner in the basement that I call my studio.  I had to take EVERYTHING off my desk and pile it up on another table.  We had to pull up all the carpet around the edges and suck up the water with a wet/dry vacuum.  It's been a mess and on top of that, our dishwasher broke.  So, it's been quite the week so far.  I'm hoping to get my studio back together tomorrow.  I'm spending today catching up on all the household stuff that didn't get done yesterday, not to mention hand washing every dish we own.

Anyway, there is something exciting happening here on Thursday.  Luckily I had everything ready before this disaster happened.  It's going to be FUN!

Have a great day!!!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

florascrap June 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Oh, Dana, what a pain! I am so sorry! :( Hope things around there settle down soon!

Bonita Rose June 29, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

So sorry it's been chaotic.. can't wait to hear the news on Thursday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP