So grateful for you...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Good Morning!!!  It always amazes me how quickly a card can come together when you know what papers you want to use combined with a simple layout.  This card was easy peasy.  I knew I wanted to use up some remnants from my Indian Summer paper pad  and I also wanted to use today's sketch challenge at SCS.

The pink rhinestones I used really finished this card off.  Unfortunately I've had bad luck capturing this in my photos, every single time I use them.  It looks so good in person, really!  Some how they always look a cloudy white when they are really a pretty light pink color.
Just one more thing!  Paper Maniac has officially started their Summer Savings Spectacular.  Each week they will feature items with deep discounts.  This week Pink Paislee and Graphic 45 are marked down a whopping 40%.  This particular sale ends June 7th.  Sign up for their newsletter where all their sales are announced.

Have a great day everyone!!!

{I'm so grateful for you}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Light Pink Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP