Best Wishes...

Monday, June 14, 2010


Hey there!  I was such a procrastinator this morning!  I was dreading going down to the studio since it's been a few days.  I was worried my mojo might have disappeared.  Once I finally sat down at my desk, I thoroughly enjoyed the process of making this card.  I used this week's CPS sketch for my inspiration.  Initially the card didn't have the ribbon or the brown panel.  I almost scrapped it and start from scratch.   Thankfully I kept playing around until I got it just right.

The floral and brown panels are from Indian Summer by Basic Grey.  The floral paper is sort of like the black sheep of the pack.  It really doesn't coordinate with any of the other papers.  I love it though, and was glad I was finally able to use it.
Every edge of my card is sponged with Tea Dye Distress Ink from Ranger.

I want to thank you all for the great response I received from my introductory Frugal Friday post.  You guys are the best and I can't wait until this Friday.  Thanks so much for your support!!!

{Best Wishes}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Kraft, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indian Summer (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Sheer Ribbon (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Lea L. June 15, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Love the colors of this, and the sheer ribbon is a wonderful touch! Awesome job with CPS 171...thanks for playing!

♥♥♥Lea

Dana Joy June 15, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

WOW...love your card. Super colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP