Paper Maniac Wednesday - Buttons & Brads

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello! It's Wednesday, Paper Maniac Day here on my blog! This week we are focusing on buttons and brads. As you can see I chose to use buttons! I cut out a heart from the patterned paper and then used buttons to line the edges of the heart. I also used some ribbon for the bottom part of the heart.
This would make such a cute Valentine's Day card or just an "I love you" card. Now, head on over the the Paper Maniac Blog and see what the other girls have come up with using buttons and brads!


Thanks for visiting today!


{Love you}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Red
Patterned Paper: Polar Expressions (imaginisce)
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Buttons, Red Ribbon (Offray), Red Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP