Sending Birthday Wishes...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello there! I have a very easy card to share with you today. I created this card by using one sheet of striped patterned paper. You may notice that it's the same paper I used on this card. Using my paper trimmer, I cut nine 1.5" squares and then assembled them on the card in opposite directions. It sort of looks like a basket weave effect.
Even though this was a quick card, it took me some time to figure out where to place the sentiment panel and bow. I think it turned out pretty good where I put it. Well, hope you enjoyed today's card.


Have a fantastic day!
{Sending birthday wishes}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Lollipops Wee Bundle (Sassafras)
Ink: Only Orange (SU)
Accessories: Circle Punch (Paper Shapers), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Paper Piercer, Foam Dimensionals, Pink Ribbon (Offray), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

papertrails leaver September 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

I like it! I can see that it would take a little time to figure the layout of the card. :-) TFS!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie September 15, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Great card Dana I love how it looks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP