Just for you...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey guys! I was playing around with my stamps last night and created this pretty cool background. There's a lot of Papertrey Ink goodness on this card. The background was created using Guidelines and the circle from Around & About Sentiments. After I made the background, the problem was what to do with it that didn't cover it up. I decided on a little sentiment that complemented the pattern.
Well, hope you enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!



{From me to you}

Stamps: Guidelines, Around & About Sentiments, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado, SS White (Papertrey Ink), Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP