Wonderful Friend...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello! I combined two challenges for today's card. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch and today's Clean & Simple challenge to use pink, green, and blue in your cards. The sketch was definitely not clean and simple, so that was a challenge in itself. I think it helped that I did not matte any of my layers. The three blue panels are actually patterned paper. It's hard to see in the photo, but the pattern is sort of a cross-hatch.


Hope you are having a great day!!!


{Wonderful Friend}

Stamps: Friends 'til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Mellow Moss, Pink Passion (SU)
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Lollipops (Sassafras)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Michaels), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Birds & Blooms Sizzlets Dies (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Pink Ribbon (Offray), White Gel Pen (Sakura)
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Selene Kempton September 28, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

I love how simple this is.. The first thing i thought was oh so clean and simple! You nailed both challenges.

JazzyH September 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

I love the simplicity.

Regina Mangum September 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I like how clean and simple this is. Nice job!

LeAnne September 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

very nice!!!

ענת- anat15 September 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

i like your card. it's clean, simple and soooooo nuce/
anat.

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

clean and beautiful!

Andrea M October 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I love your card! Great job on both challenges :)

Karen Wilson October 2, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

I love the simplicity of this card!! Very well done!

Desire Fourie October 3, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Hi Dana. Love the simple elegance of this design.
Hugs
Desire

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP