Card Sketch Book

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello! I was browsing Kristina Werner's Blog on Monday and was so inspired by the card sketch book she made, I had to give it a try myself. The inside of the book is filled with little rectangles you can use to sketch card layouts. Now, I've been looking for something like this for while so I was super excited when you could just print out the pages from Kristina's blog. She did all the hard work for us.


Since this sketch book will mostly be in my purse, I wanted a simple cover. I used two retired SU colors for the cover. The scalloped circle is a sticker from Sassafras and the letters are from a pack of sticker from the $1 store. I rounded my edges because I knew they would just get bent up in my purse.

Here's how I usually sketch out cards. I use anything lying around and then it ends up getting stamped on and coffee stained.
Here's the new method.
I love it all ready! Enjoy your day!

{Card Sketch Book}

Card Stock: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango (retired SU)
Accessories: Cardstock Sticker (Sassafras), Vintage Typewriter Stickers (Miss Elizabeth's $1 store), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), White Pen (Sakura)
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jenny Gropp September 19, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Great design and idea!!!

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous November 6, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

Nice staf, men! Thank4post
http://descretowa.chez.com/skachat-programmi-na-telefon/435.php

http://kaitadahsi.chez.com/?c=8&p=70

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP