Baby Joy...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello! I'm so glad Dawn posted a color challenge this morning. It seems like forever since I was able to play in one of these. I thought these colors would make a great baby boy card, which is something I need anyway.
I stitched light blue floss around the edges. I wanted to back-stitch, but I ran out of floss. I used a small oval nestie to cut out the sentiment panel. I used 3 PTI stamp sets on this card! The stars are from Around & About Sentiments. The word "joy" comes from Everyday Button Bits and I spelled out "BABY" with Fresh Alphabet.
Hope you enjoy today's card. Have a great day!



{Baby Joy}

Stamps: Fresh Alphabet, Around & About Sentiments, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (SU), Versamark
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Twill Tape (SU), Blue Floss (DMC), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

Joshua Jiraffe Designs September 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Wow! You're fast...what a nice interpretation of the color combo! I'm glad to read I'm not the only one who runs out of thread!!! Like how you snuck the cream color in there too...very cute card indeed!

Hollie Shepard September 29, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Cute Cute! This is a perfect baby boy card!

Julie Ranae September 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

What sweet card!

Tanya Roskopf September 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Very cute, I love the stitching so simple but adds a lot to the card!!

Lisa H. September 29, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

wow! you are quick! cute card, love the stitching!

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I love the stitching on this card! So super cute as a baby card for these colors!

JazzyH September 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Cute

Terri Trotter Earley September 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Fun stiching and twill! Love all of your details. Way to go on Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kera Simpson September 30, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Love the stitching on your card :)

Courtney Baker October 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Really cute card!

Andrea M October 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Gorgeous card - love the stitching around the edge!

Jenny Gropp October 3, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

awesome stitching!!!

Sue Lelli October 3, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

How CUTE! LOVE the stitching! Can't believe you posted first! I JUST posted today. Now I'm going to look at all of the cards>

Steph October 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Great card. I keep thinking I need a star stamp set, especially when I see awesmome cards like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP