Paper Maniac Wednesday - Patterned Paper!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello! It's Paper Maniac Wednesday! This week the design team was challenged to use patterned paper on their cards. I wanted to really challenge myself and not use stamps. I chose to use two sheets of Jillibean Soup papers. The 'look here' panel is actually a graphic on the back of the brown flowered paper.
Such a simple card, but it shows off those gorgeous papers.
Were you wondering why my card said "look here"? Well, there's cash (aka: the best gift ever) inside!


Now, head on over to the Paper Maniac Blog and see what the other design team girls created with patterned paper. Have a great day!

{Look Here Money Holder}

Card Stock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: Olive Oil, Thin Zucchini (Jillibean Soup)
Accessories: Orange Square Journaling Sprouts (Jillibean Soup), Ribbon, Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Foam Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie September 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Oh I love this Dana!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) September 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

This is a great money holder, Dana! Love that DP! I will have to add it to my next order! :)

Me Myself and I-N-K September 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

OMGosh Dana! What a great way to showcase the Jillibean Soup collection. I've been looking for inspiration on using the other side of the dp and I have found it here on your blog. I know it's hard not to do any stamping on a card in some way, but you did an amazing job showcasing a all time great project idea - gift card/money holder!

Alma =0

Jenny Gropp September 19, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP