A Moxie Fab Card...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello! I thought I would try a new challenge today. I read the Moxie Fab World blog everyday and thought it would be fun to finally participate in a challenge (and the prize is awesome too). The challenge was to make a holiday card. Easy enough. I drew my inspiration from this tag I made a couple months ago.


I changed quite a few things. The star is yellow covered in stickles. My tree is bigger at the bottom and gets smaller as you go up. I punched a lattice border to hang from the tree layers. I faux stitched around the border with a white pen. And used a new stamp!
I hope this card is Moxie Fab worthy! It was definitely a fun card to make and gets me in the mood for cooler weather.


{Merry & Bright}

Stamps: Merry & Bright (imaginisce)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Green Satin Narrow Ribbon (Offray), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals, Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), White Pen (Sakura), Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie September 3, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Awesome card Dana!!!!

Mandalika September 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

I am also getting right into the Christmas cards at the moment. I love this it is really cute.

NancyS September 5, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

WOW, Dana, this card is AWESOME. Love it. TFS

Jenny Gropp September 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Love it, Love it and LOVE IT!

Sue McRae September 7, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Fantastic tree card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP