Wishing You Joy Tag

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!!!  When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what I wanted to create today.  I was browsing challenges and saw the limited supply challenge on SCS.  The challenge was to make a card using just half a sheet of card stock and lots of patterned paper.  I didn't make a card, but made this cute tag instead.  I did follow the rules though.  The dimensions of the tag are 2.5" x 3.5".  This would look so cute tied on a gift bag.  The triangles for the tree were made using a square punch and then folding the square in half.  Punches make life to much easier!


I hope you all have a fantastically fun weekend!

{Wishing You Joy Tag}

Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Square Punch (SU), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Rhinestone Gem (Martha Stewart), Star Foil Sticker (Avery), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Green Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Metal Eyelet (K & Co.)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP