Mojo 86 Card

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello!  Here's a card I made using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  And yes, I am aware of the black ink smudge.  Don't you just hate that?  I was inking the edges of the images and I must have gotten some ink on my fingers.  These images come from the Flower Set from Dog Gone Stamps.  They are also having a sale right now.  All the stamps in RED are on sale.  


Hope you all have a great day!

{Mojo 86 Card}

Stamps: Flower Set (Dog Gone Stamps)
Card Stock: True Black, SS White, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink) Going Gray (SU)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Basic Black, Passion Pink, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Foam Dimensionals, Blender Pen (SU)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP