one-of-a-kind

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  This is a quick little card I made over the weekend.  The challenge today at SCS was to use Kraft card stock.  So, this is perfect.  I love me some Kraft card stock.  This card uses some leftover Amy Butler paper (from K & Co.) .  I don't want any of that paper to go to waste.  
I hope you are having a great day.  I have some brownies in the oven for Colin's preschool night.  Yum!


{one-of-a-kind}

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses, Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), Dark Chocolate, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (SU
Accessories: Clear Gem Stickers (Martha Stewart), Scissors, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP