Kind Thanks!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I had a girls night/craft night on Friday.  For some reason I only made two cards in about 4 hours.  I think the wine and conversation had a little something to do with that.  Such a fun group to hang out with.  Anyway, I made this card using a layout I saw on SCS.  I will post a link if I can find the card again.  I hate when that happens.  


We started building our deck last week.  Finally!  And by 'we' I mean my husband and his cousin Luke.  Although I have been helping wherever I can by keeping them fed and running to get materials and tools.  You can see the progress in the picture below.  We should have the floor done tonight and the steps and railing sometime next week.  
{Kind Thanks}

Stamps: Grass Set (Dog Gone Stamps), Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock:  SS White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Pack (K & Co.)
Ink: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Coluzzle, Hemp Twine (SU), Foam Dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP