Mother's Day Herb Garden Card

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello!  I hope you Mom's all had a great Mother's Day.  I had a great weekend here.  I thought I would share what I made for my Mom and Mother-in-law.  It's a five pocket accordian card that has herb seeds in each pocket.  I got this idea a while back from a post I saw on Sharon Johnson's blog.  Click here for all the detials and tutorial.  


The base is Kraft and the papers are from SU's Kiwi Kiss Designer Paper.  I printed the labels out using my computer, Coluzzle and a scallop circle punch.  When you plant the herbs, you can peel off the labels and adhere them to a popsicle stick to use as a plant marker.  All the seed packets came from Wal-mart.  
Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with a card.

2 comments:

Joyce May 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Very clever. I love it.

CJ May 11, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

That is so cute. I will ahve to keep it in mind for next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP