Sketch Challenge Card

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Hello!  Does this card look familiar?  I used the same papers from yesterday's card.  My friend Lori called me yesterday and she needed a personalized card for a co-worker.  I decided to use the layout from today's sketch challenge at SCS (which looks a lot like the mojo85 sketch I used for yesterday's card).  Anyway, more Amy Butler paper goodness.  You can't go wrong there.   The finished size of this card is 5" x 5".  
I also decorated the inside of the card.  Both sentiments were computer generated and use the font Edwardian Script from Microsoft Word.  I hope Lori likes it!


{Welcome back, Tricia}

Card Stock: Cream, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Pack (K & Co.)
Accessories: Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Coluzzle, Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, computer, printer

2 comments:

The Ossege Family May 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

I love how you decorated the inside of the card! So cute, I will have to try it!

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia May 14, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Thanks Dana - I enjoyed the card! Loved that it was personalized. Nice blogsite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP