Thanks so much gift tags

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello!  Today I made two little (3" x 3") gift tags.  The end of the school year is quickly approaching and my kids need to give their teacher's a little token of appreciation.  I made these two tags to go with gifts for Halle's teachers.  I'm not sure what they are getting yet, but I know I'm using these tags.  They were very quick to make.  The flowers are made out of two sizes of circle punches.  The patterned paper was a scrap.  Cute and simple, just what I like.  

{Thanks so Much Gift Tags}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avacado, Pure Poppy, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack (SU)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Circle Punches (SU), Paper Piercer, White Pen (Gelly Roll)

1 comments:

Scrapping Julie May 21, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

these turned out great. easy peasy, my favorite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP