Sending Hugs...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello!  This is the card I made for Dawn McVey's color challenge for this week.  I absolutely love this color combo.  Green is definitely my favorite color.  I bought a new paper pad over the weekend and one of the sheets was just perfect.  The pack is from Basic Grey and is called Urban Prairie.   
The centers of my flowers are a silver brad with a clear rhinestone on top. There's a lot of dimension to this card that is hard to see in the picture.  I love all the glam and bling!
And here is the full card.  I just love taking pictures outside because it captures the true colors the best.  I can usually just crop it and post it.  Luckily I was able to get this pick before it started to rain.  


{Sending Hugs}

Stamps: Friends Til The End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Stickers (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Coluzzle, Flowers (Prima), Silver Brads (Making Memories)

7 comments:

Maureen P May 27, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

LOVE the flowers and bling! Beautiful!!

Winter May 27, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

So pretty! I love the flowers and the long panels of patterned paper! Top pick for sure! :)

Cheryl May 27, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Beautiful, beautiful card! I love how you cut your patterned paper, and those flowers are perfect.

Susan May 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Your card is beautiful - and the setting is perfect!

Kelli May 28, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

This card is sooooo pretty. Green is my fav color as well and I really liked the tranquility of it. Question: What are the dimensions of the long DSP panels on the front of the card?

Unknown May 28, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Kelli-

Thanks for your lovely comments. The card size is a standard A2 size (5.5" x 4.25"). The long panels measure approx. 1" x 5.25". There's about 1/16th of an inch between the panels. HTH!

Dana

Amy May 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

So beautiful! I love that you used those pink blooms... they are really fabulous against the panels of your patterned paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP