Top Note Tags

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Today was Colin's last day of preschool for this year.  I decided to buy his teachers a box of chocolates for them to enjoy.  They really deserve a decadent treat for all they do.  


Once I had the chocolates, I wanted to personalize them with a special tag.  I used cream paper and the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up for the tag base, folded in half.  I used the stamp set Fresh Alphabet from Papertrey Ink to spell out Colin's teachers names.  I used a hole punch to punch two holes in the top to thread the ribbon through.  The ribbon is a sheer sage color from Offray.  
Here's Colin enjoying the last day festivities.  I enjoyed painting his classmates faces, although I didn't do very well.  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP