It's a mojo card...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi guys!  It's been a while since I did a Mojo Monday card, but I'm so glad I did.  I am absolutely thrilled with how this card turned out.  I would have never thought to put all those patterns together had they not come in the same patterns pack.  The flower detail was cut out from the the flower paper in the background and popped up with a foam dimensional.


If you can't tell, I took the picture on our new deck.  The floors are almost done and I couldn't be happier.  

Have a fabulous day!


{Hello, Friend}

Stamps: Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Cream, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Amy Butler Designer Mat (K & Co.)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Scissors

2 comments:

Sandra MacLean May 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

A beautiful card Dana!! Great work with the MOJO sketch!

Terri Trotter Earley May 7, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Love that stripe paper. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP