Congrats Squared

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm so thankful it's FRIDAY, and a three day weekend at that!  It's been a while since I made a card that I was absolutely in love with.  Well, I had a lot of free time this morning and wanted to make a something I was really proud of.  I really do love this card!
The finished card is 4.5" x 4.5".  I was able to use up a bunch scraps from a Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack.  The sentiment is clear embossed.  It's a little difficult to see in the picture.  

I hope you all have a wonderful, long weekend!


{Congrats Squared}

Stamps: Say it with Scallops (SU)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Paper (SU)
Ink: Close to Cocoa-craft, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (SU), Clear Gem Rhinestone Sticker (Martha Stewart), Foam Dimensionals, 1 3/8th Square Punch (SU), Scallop Square Punch (SU), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Hemp Twine (SU)

1 comments:

~Lori Roop May 23, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I like all the squares and the large circle in the center! The twine is the perfect touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP