Desk Ensemble for Valerie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hi everyone! Check out what I made over the long weekend. This is a desk ensemble that I made for one of my hubby's co-workers that's returning from maternity leave today. It's a desk organizer, a candy dish full of assorted chocolates, and a matching card.

The template for the desk organizer came from Papertrey Ink. You can purchase and download the template here.

This candy dish uses a template found here, however I did make a few modifications.

And here's the card. The sentiment was printed off the computer. Please let me know if you have any questions about this set.


{Card for Valerie}
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy (SU), Cream
Patterned Paper: 29th Street Market (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Buttons (Walmart), Scalloped Rectangle Nestability (Spellbinders), Foam Dimensionals, Thread (DMC)
{Candy Dish}
Patterned Paper: 29th Street Market (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Sticky Tape, Paper Trimmer with Score Blade, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
{Desk Organizer}
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Patterned Paper: 29th Street Market (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Wide Grosgrain Ribbon (Michaels), Button (Walmart), Hemp Twine (SU), Sticky Tape, Paper Trimmer with Score Blade, My Timeless Template (Papertrey Ink, From the Desk of)

1 comments:

The Mullens June 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

I love this set! Are the boxes made of a cardboard like material? It looks thicker than cardstock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP