Dreams really do come true...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I know, I'm not really happy it's Monday either. I really needed the Mojo Monday sketch this morning because I had no desire to make a card. Once I saw the sketch, I started to get in the mood to create. And then I saw that the CAS challenge was to make a wedding card, then an idea was born.


I really hope I don't get kicked out of the clean and simple club with this card. It's still pretty clean, but it has a lot of different elements.
Hope you have a great day!

{Dreams really do come true}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Stampin' Sponge (SU), Buttons, Pink Floss (DMC), Red Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Michaels), Foam Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Script Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Beth September 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Cute card!

Anonymous September 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

What a lovely fresh looking card! love the colours too! :0)

The Other Patti Sue September 14, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Nice job combining the challenges! I love the buttons!

Kelly September 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Wonderful card. I like the simplicity of it, but the little details that you used!!

Angie Cortes September 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Beautiful card!! I just love the buttons!!

Wendy J. September 14, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

Really cute card Dana! Love the clean simple look!

Lianne Carper September 15, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Beautiful little card. Love the clean simple looks and WOW - Love the bright red buttons!

Unknown September 20, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

This is an awesome wedding card. Non traditional and great colors!

Andrea M September 20, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

This is a beautiful card - stunning and uncomplicated :) Love that PTI set :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP