Happy Birthday Digital Image Card

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello & TGIF! So glad the weekend is almost here! Well, today I tried something new. I used a digital stamp for the very first time. I am happy to report that it went extremely well. Right now at Paper Maniac there are 8 digital stamp sets. They are all amazing I tell ya. The one I used today came from a set called Just Wanted to Say. In these tough times, digital stamps are a wonderful alternative to regular stamps. At Paper Maniac, all the stamp sets are $2-$3.50 and you don't pay a shipping fee since you download it yourself. Easy peasey! You can't beat that! Plus you can print them in any size you want.
This card was kind of interesting because I really wanted to use that patterned paper, but I didn't have any matching ribbon. I thought that it might look okay to use a complimentary color like orange, but I would also need to use orange somewhere else on the card. I was very surprised that this worked. I was glad to finally use some of this orange rhinestones as well. Those have been sitting around for a while.


Have a great weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with my card for Our Creative Corner.

{Happy Birthday}

Stamps: Just Wanted to Say (Raindrop Echo Designs)
Card Stock: SS White, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Accessories: Orange Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

CJ September 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Lovely card. Thanks for the tip about the digital stamps.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie September 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

This is beautiful Dana!!!

Micki September 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

ooooeeeewww another gorgeous card. Love it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP