Paper Maniac Wednesday - Fall/Halloween!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello! It's Wednesday, Paper Maniac Day here on my blog! This week's theme is Halloween/Fall cards. I made this card using a stamp from Serendipity. Something I don't do very often is color, so I was really surprised when this card turned out so well. I used watercolor pencils to color the image, but I did not go over it with an aqua-painter. I just left it as is. Then I sponged some navy blue for the sky and green and brown for the ground. Click on the picture for a larger view. I did not want to take away from the scarecrow with a lot of embellishments, so I kept it pretty simple with some textured orange card stock and a strip of grosgrain ribbon.


Now, head on over to the Paper Maniac Blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{Scarecrow}

Stamps: Scarecrow (Serendipity Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft, Apricot, Cream
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix Die (SU), Foam Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils (SU), Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge (SU)
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP