Shabby Chic Enjoy...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hi there! I have a really quick card for you today. I love making "patchwork" types of cards. They are quick to make, but even quicker if the paper is already coordinated for you. For this card, I used scraps from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie paper pack. Whenever you make a simple card, you need a little something special to make it stand out. I think I achieved this with the ribbon treatment.


The "enjoy" sentiment comes from the stamp set Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink). I love this set because you can use the whole sentiment (in this case "Enjoy the ride") or you can just use the cursive part of the sentiment (in this case "Enjoy"). This pretty much doubles the amount of sentiments in the set. You can see on this card, I combined two of the sentiments to make "love you".

Finished size: 4.25" x 4.25" .

Thanks for stopping by today!


{Enjoy}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Urban Prairie Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Silver Brads, New Leaf Topnotch Twill (Papertrey Ink), Slider Label Die (Cuttlebug), Oval Nestibilities (Spellbinders), Square Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Karen Wilson October 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Hi Dana! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog! I love seeing everyone's comments. Your work is so talented. I love how you did the ribbon on this one. I've never even thought of that, I always end up carrying it all the way around the card! This is perfect!

Thanks for sharing!

Jenny Gropp October 3, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

YUM YUM YUM- -that paper is deee-lish! Love how you have showed it off on this fantastic card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP