Celebrate Today Card... (again)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello again! This is my second post for today, so scroll down if you missed the first one (or click here).
I'm back again with another card for Papertrey Ink's WCMD Challenge but this time it's for challenge #2, which is to make a card inspired by Mexico. In their inspiration picture, I saw some striped ponchos and wanted to use that as my inspiration. This paper was the closest I could find. This card is small, 4" x 4". I've been making a lot of cards with this format lately. Click here, here, and here for some more examples of this type of card. I just noticed that I used the same sentiment stamp for both my cards today! Whoops! I do need to stock up on birthday cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!


{Celebrate Today}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Garden Green (SU)
Patterned Paper: Sultry 6x6 Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink Passion (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Micheals), Circle Punch (SU), Scallop Square Punch (SU), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

CJ October 6, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

I love your patchwork cards. They are very inspiring.

Jenny Gropp October 6, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Dana -- love this paper patchwork!!

Sue Lelli October 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Pretty card for Mexico! LOVE the striped ponch look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP