One-of-a-kind Friend...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello! I thought I would participate in today's color challenge at SCS. The colors were teal, apricot, and chocolate. I have never used Apricot Appeal, so I thought I would give this challenge a try. I embossed the teal strip with a swiss dots embossing folder and then used a brown marker on the raised dots. Then I sanded the dots to give it an aged look.


Well, thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great day!!!


{One-Of-A-Kind Friend}

Stamps:
Friends 'til the end (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Apricot Appeal (SU)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Brown Marker, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sanding Block (Making Memories), Flowers (Prima), Jumbo Pebble Brad (Making Memories), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Rhinestones (Bazzill)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Deanna C October 13, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Dana, that is a beautiful, elegant, simple card and I love it! The colors look great together and I hope you don't mind if I CASE it! Thanks for all your great ideas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP