OCC - Scary Movie Card

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey there! It's Saturday which means another challenge from Our Creative Corner. This week is an inspiration challenge based on a scary movie. The movie I chose is Arachnophobia, which is a movie all about "a south American killer spider hitches a lift to the US in a coffin and starts to breed and kill". I obviously took the spider from the movie and made a Halloween card around it. What a fun challenge!

You'll want to visit Our Creative Corner and check out the other DT ladies creations. Have a great day!


{Happy Halloween}

Stamps: Spider, Happy Halloween (Studio G- Michaels $1)
Card Stock: Ripe Avocado, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hocus Pocus Kit (Doodlebug Design)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink), Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder (Ranger), Foam Dimensionals, Striped Ribbon (Doodlebug Design)
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

LorettaL October 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

I've never seen Arachnophobia, but your card is delightful inspiration from the movie! I love the 4 panels.

Joycelyn Pelkey October 24, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Now THAT was a scary movie...Jason and Freddie have nothin' on those horrid little beasts!!

Mrs B October 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I love your card~ I haven't seen that movie..Great take on the challenge this week.
CindyB

Melissa October 24, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

I love your paper choices! I love the bright colors and four panels - very attractive! Love your movie inspiration, too!

Silke Ledlow October 24, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

OMG - this movie gives me the creeps - LOL!!! I'm not a huge fan of spiders...but I love that you chose this idea!!! Your card is totally cute - love the hangin' spider :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Wendy J. October 24, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I'm learning your style! Great card. Love the simple lines of your work. Nice job on the challenge!

Jennifer Meyer October 24, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Wonderful card Dana, you picked a great movie to case!

Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

Lori Rider October 24, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

This is a great spider card! Love the layout and the wonderful papers and colors. Awesome job!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie October 25, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Terrific card, Dana. Love the theme, but I have to admit spiders give me the creeps. Fab designer papers, especially the argyle one in Halloween colors. Great take on the challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP