Merry & Bright Card...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hi! I made this card today for the sketch challenge at SCS. Such a simple layout, my favorite kind. I thought I would break out some holiday stamps and tools. I really like this color combo (which I pulled from the ribbon) for holiday and winter cards.
And here's a close-up of those punched snowflakes.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


{Merry & Bright}

Stamps: Merry & Bright (imaginisce)
Card Stock: SS White, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink), Night of Navy (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Snowflake Ribbon, Clear Jewels, Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Stampin' Sponge (SU), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Aperture Emulsion October 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Those are really pretty. I grew up making cards with my mom, it used to be a great hobby for us to bond over, and I always loved the simple layouts. :)

Keep up the awesome blog!

thescrapmaster October 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

This is really pretty!! Love your snowflakes! I was blog hopping and saw that Kwerner is no longer doing her color challenges so I wanted to invite you to play along with SP Color Combos Challenge blog: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com I noticed you had played along with her combos so I thought maybe you might want to join me :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com
P.S. We're Having a DT Call

Mira October 8, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

So beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, pretty... :)

Jenny Gropp October 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

merry and bright and BEAUTIFUL!

Oma October 12, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

Very pretty Dana!

Anonymous December 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous January 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP