Kind Thanks...

Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello! I am totally enjoying fall break with the kiddos. Halle and I made cards together this morning. It was a lot of fun, but I really struggled to make anything I really liked. I knew I wanted to participate in the clean and simple challenge for today at SCS, which is to use the stamp thumping technique. I tried this technique on a few images and then settled on this one. The rest of the card is definitely clean and simple!!!
Hope your week is starting off on the right track!!! Thanks for stopping by today!!!



{Kind Thanks}

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Thank You Kindly (SU)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU), SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Old Olive, Eggplant Envy Marker (SU), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), New Leaf Topnotch Twill (Papertrey Ink), Button, Hemp Twine (SU), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success)
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Laura.K October 13, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

wow! Very beautiful card. I love the colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP