Celebrate Today Card...

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello! Today I made a card for the WCMD Challenge #1 for Papertrey Ink. The challenge was to make a card inspired by Japan. I think like a lot of people, I was inspired by all the cherry blossoms.


I picked some paper that I thought had a bit of a Japanese feel to it. The paper is very busy, so I toned it down with the kraft circles. The circles are popped up on foam dimensionals.
Here's a close-up so you can see all the dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!


{Celebrate Today}

Stamps: Mixed Messages (Everyday Button Bits)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU) Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sultry 6x6 Paper Pack (Basic Grey)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Accessories: Rhinestone (Michaels), Flower Punch (EK Success), Foam Dimensionals, White Gel Pen (Sakura), Circle Punch (SU)

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Rebecca October 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Oooooooh! I like this alot :-) great challenge card!

Genevieve October 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Gorgeous card :)

Sue Lelli October 5, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Your card is so PRETTY for Japan!

Jeannie October 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Great card! Really like this idea!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Jenny Gropp October 6, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

This is totally eyecatching -- so much dimension -- love it!!

Laura.K October 13, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Wow! It's gorgeous. I love the flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP