WT155 Cheers!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

It was a long day, but I managed to make one card. It was a pretty quick card, once I found my inspiration. The challenge today at Splitcoast was to let music inspire you. I took a quick look at all my stamps and all I could come up with was "Happy Birthday to you...", LOL! Anyway, once I saw "Cheers" from my Snowflake Spot set, I couldn't get that song out of my head. I'm singing it right now. "Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got..." Now it'll be stuck in your head! I'm not sure if it comes out in the photo, but the word "cheers" has iridescent glitter on it. My card layout was inspired by this one by smilynstef.

Stamps: Snowflake Spot (SU!)

Paper: DP from Making Memories, Whisper White, Green Galore (SU!)

Ink: Green Galore, Versamark

Accessories: Ribbons from Offray, Paper Piercing, Glitter

2 comments:

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

What a clever play on the music theme ... now I have the song stuck in my heat :^) ... I love what you did with the sketch, especially that great ribbon ... wonderful card.

Jeannie March 1, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Hey there! Love the thought process, I was just thinking about doing something like this too - thanks and great job!!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP