My Paisley Valentine

Monday, February 11, 2008

Between dropping the kids off at preschool and loads of laundry, I managed to stamp two cards before 10am! I was all set to make a Valentine's Day card and thought that it would be just as easy to make two. The inspiration for my card came from this card by Sharon Johnson. I used what I had, but didn't have any ribbon that would coordinate with the striped paper. I took twill tape and colored it green with a fat Crayola marker. I also used a new adhesive product. It's called Tombow Mono Aqua. I don't know if I used too much or what, but my paper is all wavy. You thankfully can't see it in the picture though. It's actually so bad that I may not even send these cards. They were going to Halle & Colin's grandparents.

Stamps: Paisley BG, Warm Words (both SU!)

Ink: Pixie Pink, Basic Black (both SU!)

Paper: White, Pixie Pink (SU!), Paradise Punch (Doodlebug Designs), Pastel Prints (mat stacks)

Accessories: Twill Tape (SU!), light blue ribbon (Offray)

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) February 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

This is wonderful -- I love it!!! Such pretty colors and love your ribbon, too!!!

Jeannie February 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Beautiful colors - beautiful job!

Jeannie

craftyb February 15, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Hi Dana, i love this card - love all the mix of patterns/colours - it's so bright n cheery! Good luck with the new blog! bx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP