Sketch Challenge #163

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here's the challenge today over at Splitcoast Stampers. I had to make a card using this format. I don't know why I had such a hard time. I switched things about 10 times. I think it's easier to make a card when you know who the recipient is and I didn't know who was going to get this one. Well, my friend Catrina is having a baby today, so I decided to make this a baby boy card for her, Jeremy, and the new baby. Take a look at what everyone else did for this challenge. This was also my first time using sewing on my card and it shows! I hope to get a little better at this in the future. Thanks for looking!

Ink: Basic Black
Paper: DP from Paper Pizazz (mat stack), Night of Navy, Brocade Blue (SU!)
Stamps: Giraffe from Bundle of Joy (SU!)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painter, Sewing Machine w/ Navy Thread, Royal Blue Bow (Offray)

2 comments:

Anonymous February 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Really, really cute Dana!!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

craftyb February 15, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Hi D, another cute little guy! bx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP