My very first blog entry...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi! I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but here goes. I was lecturing my brother this week about how important it was to surround yourself with the things you love. Then I realized, I needed to take a dose of my own advice. I am surrounded by friends, my wonderful hubby and two amazing kids. I make time to read (I love chick lit) but there never seems to be enough time for what I am really passionate about. I'm starting this blog in the hopes of posting new cards and some paper crafts a few times a week. That way I can hold myself accountable and make sure to make time for what I truly enjoy.

Please bear with me as I attempt to post links and pics. Not my strong point, although my husband is an IT genius. He will be helping me out more than he knows.

Check back often and I welcome any and all comments.

Bye for now,
Dana

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) February 12, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Hi Dana -- Welcome to the world of Blogging!!! You'll enjoy it -- it's so much fun!!! Best wishes --

Paula February 13, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Hi Dana,
I just started a blog too! I felt the same way...don't know if anyone will ever read this! I have found that I stamp more so that I have something to put on my blog. Good luck to you!

Anonymous February 14, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

I also started a blog not too long ago. I've been a bit disappointed that I don't seem to get many comments or anything out of it, but it's fun and it's a good outlet for me to gab about stuff that I want to. I'd be happy to add you to my list of inspirational stampers on my blog, and let me know if you wish to do the same.

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP