Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sorry I was unable to post anything yesterday. We took the kids bowling for the first time yesterday and then I was in total organizational mode. I have to take full advantage when the mood strikes because it may be months before it strikes again. I've been trying to create a system to keep all my stamps in order, and ribbon, and embellishments, and ink, and... you get the point! I'm going to post what all I have accomplished tomorrow.


Anyway- Here is the very basic sketch that Beate provided and here are my two cards. I started to make two identical cards, and then I really didn't like the first one so much and changed a few things on the second one. The second one is my fave.


Stamps: PS. I love you (??)
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Making Memories DP
Ink: Pixie Pink, Green Galore
Accessories: Corner Punch, Pink & Green Ribbon (Offray)


















Stamps: Birthday Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Making Memories DP
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: Mini Blossoms (Making Memories) edged in Pixie Pink Ink, silver brads

2 comments:

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city February 24, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Great cards! I love that paper and how you added the flowers.

Kerilou February 27, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Great cards. Love that color combo yet again!! Kerilou

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP