Simple Valentine's Day Card

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! I managed to squeeze in a little stamping with all the kid stuff I had going on. It's been crazy this week with snow days and Vday parties. Fun, but a little crazy. I made this card for my husband, Scott. Not too frilly, but simple and easy. It's a 4x4 card, I'm really liking this size. We don't usually go all out for Vday, so I bought Scott his favorite beer, a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's (the kids will love that too), and I am making peanut butter cookies (Scott's favorite) and then sandwiching them with chocolate icing. Quick, easy, and yummy (especially because I'm using already made cookie dough!). Let's not forget about the kids! They are each getting candy and a Webkinz . We are going to wait until Scott gets home from work to give them their gifts. He's already left for work when they get up in the morning.
Stamps: Made from Scratch (SU!)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Paper: Real Red and Whisper White (both SU!)
Accessories: Paper Piercing, Square Punch, Dimensionals


1 comments:

Anonymous February 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Love your simple Valentine! Found your Blog via Sharon Johnson.
TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP