Happy Lady Bugs

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The inspiration for todays card came from Splitcoast Stampers "ways to use it" challenge. You could make any kind of card as long as it had a window in it. My attempt is below. I love using the "happiness" stamp when I am stock piling cards for later use. It seems like that sentiment could fit any occasion except sympathy. This will probably end up being a kids card. Halle helped me with the paper piercing at the bottom and the bow. I pierced the bottom to mimic the dots in the designer paper. Enjoy your day! Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Warm Words, Very Punny
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Papers: Naturals Ivory, Tempting Turquoise, DP from Bo Bunny
Accessories: Paper Piercing, Red Satin Ribbon (Offray)
All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP