SC165 All Boy!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here's a card I made for todays Sketch Challenge. I took the day off from scrapping yesterday and now I feel really rusty. Maybe I'll be into my groove by tomorrow. I've been trying to use the designer paper that I have before buying anything new, so here's what I came up with for today. The bat and ball were cut out of some scraps, so I don't who makes this paper. The square of blue is actually designer paper with a sorta cross hatched sanding to it. I don't think it really showed up in the picture. I think this card would be perfect for a little boy. I don't have many of those in my stash. Take care and thanks for looking!

Stamps: NONE, that never happens!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, DP from Provo Craft and ???
Accessories: Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP