Snow Day!

Friday, February 22, 2008

It is freezing and snowy here. Halle's preschool was even called off and that NEVER happens! Since we are snowed in today, I made some cards! I know, even if I wasn't snowed in I would be doing the same thing. LOL!

I started making this card last night and finished it off this morning. I'm in love with this designer paper! I think I've made about 6 cards using one 12"x12" sheet. Now that's value. I also love how it goes with the Chocolate Chip paper and ink. Oh, and the ribbon was $1 on clearance at Michaels. It doesn't have a sentiment, so you could use it for any occasion. Can I just say that I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, and DP by Bohemia
Accessories: Green Ribbon (Michaels), Round Corner Punch
All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted.


This next card was made for the Limited Supply Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. You could pretty much do whatever you wanted, but keep it simple using limited layers and accessories. The twist was that you had to use your own handwriting on the card somewhere. Well, this card was cake to put together until I got to the handwriting. You are seeing my best effort, and that is pretty pathetic. I wanted to write "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" by Leo daVinci, but that was wayyyyy too long. So, I'm just going to write that on the inside.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, and DP by Bohemia
Accessories: Green Ribbon (Michaels), Round Corner Punch
All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP