Gift Card Holder

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello! Today I made this manly (I hope) gift card holder. Actually I made two identical ones. We have a bunch of golfers in my family, so I thought the golf theme fit perfectly. I got the idea and the dimensions for my gift card from these cards on Sharon Johnson's blog. This card is like a little wallet, you lift up the top flap and the bottom flap holds in your gift card. I will put a sporting goods store gift card in there when it's time. I'm not crazy about the colors, but when I started out, I was going to put some golf stickers on that matched perfectly, then changed my mind. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (SU!), golf ball stamp from $1 bin at Michael's
Ink: Glorious Green, Black Stazon (both SU!)
Paper: Garden Green, More Mustard, Whisper White (all SU!)
Accessories: Green Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils, Versamark

1 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) February 19, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

This is just wonderful!!! I think these gift cards holders are so much fun to make and give!!! I love your golf theme -- yes, perfect for the guys who golf. I am sure they will get a kick out of it!!! Thanks so much for alerting me to this post!!! Appreciate it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP